Sordini d'Atri, Pietro paolo. Il Principe Innamorato di se stesso ovvero gli inganni fortunati.
- Sordini d'Atri, Pietro paolo. Il Principe Innamorato di se stesso ovvero gli inganni fortunati.
- Sordini d'Atri, Pietro Paolo
- Published / Created
- Sordini is not mentioned in the standard history of 17th century Italian literature, the Seicento, by Antonio Belloni. This tragicomedy was performed apparently under Francesco Boccalari in 1668.
Imperfect: mutilated with loss of text.
Numbered ff. 1-64
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Italian Castle Archive. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record