De centum metris, etc.
- De centum metris, etc.
- Servius, active 4th century
- Published / Created
- [between 1450 and 1500]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on paper of Servius, De centum metris. With Brief notes on accents followed by Latin word list with Italian equivalents.
Binding: Nineteenth century. Vellum stays outside the quires. Paste-paper case in shades of deep purple.
Purchased from H. P. Kraus in 1957 by Thomas E. Marston.
Script: Written in humanistic cursive script with gothic features.
Watermarks: unidentified quadruped in gutter.
- ff. i + 16 + i : paper ;23 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Marston MS 142
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Servius, De centum metris, etc. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Marston MS 142.
- Orbis Record
- More Information