Europe divided into its principall states, which are subdivided into their principall provinces
- Europe divided into its principall states, which are subdivided into their principall provinces
- Alternative Title
- Europe divided into its principall parts viz. the Brittish [sic] Islands, Scandinavia, Moscovia, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Turky [sic] in Europe ... described by Sanson, corrected and amended by William Berry
- Berry, William, fl. 1669-1708, creator and Sanson, Nicolas, 1600-1667
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Sold by William Berry at ye sign of the globe between Charing-Cross and White-Hall
Dedicated To the most serene and most sacred majesty of Charles II ... by William Berry.
Includes coat of arms and decorative cartouche containing dedication.
No. 2 of 69 maps bound together in composite atlas.
Prime meridian: Ferro.
Relief shown pictorially.
Scale [ca. 1:75 000 000].
52.7 x 86.8 cm. on sheet 61 x 96.3 cm.
b&w, color illustration
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- 1973 Folio 10
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record