- Cattalina Harbor
- Most maps numbered in pencil on verso, some on recto.
approximately 46 x 28 cm.
- Call Number
- 1973 Folio 76
- Collection Title
- The English pilot: describing the sea-coasts, capes, head-lands, rivers, bays, roads, havens, harbours, streights, islands, depths, rocks, shoals, sands, banks, and dangers from Hudsons-Bay to the river Amazones, with all the West-India navigation, and all the islands therein as Jamaica, Cuba, Hispaniola, Barbadoes, Porto Rico, and the rest of the Caribbes, and Bahama Islands : with a new description of New-found-land, New-England, New-York, Dellewar-Bay, Virginia, Mary-land and Carrolina, &c. : shewing the courses and distances from one place to another ... : by the information of divers navigators of our own and other nations
- Collection/Other Creator
- Thornton, John, 1641-1708
- Collection Created
- London : Printed for John Thornton, at the sign of the England, Scotland, and Ireland, in the Minories, and Richard Mount, at the Postern on Tower-Hill, 1698London : Printed for John Thornton, at the sign of the England, Scotland, and Ireland, in the Minories, and Richard Mount, at the Postern on Tower-Hill, 1698
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
Atlantic Ocean --Maps --Early works to 1800
Newfoundland and Labrador --Maps --Early works to 1800
- Subject (Topic)
Navigation --Early works to 1800
Pilot guides --Atlantic Coast (U.S.) --Early works to 1800
Pilot guides --Caribbean Area --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record