Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Syriac theological miscellanea]
1. Pauline Epistles (fragment)
2. Questions by Queen Sheba to King Solomon.
3. Philoxenus of Mabbug, Letter to Patrikios of Edessa. Baumstark, Geschichte, 142,8 with n. 10.
4. Sayings, 2 by ? (Philoxenus?), 4 by Euagrius, 1 by Abba Isaiah.
5. Philoxenus of Mabbug, Confession of Faith. Baumstark, Geschichte, 143,6-7 with n. 6.
6. John of Lycopolis (or of Apameia), also the Solitary, or “Seer and Prophet,” The Holy Commandments of the Gospel. Baumstark, Geschichte, 90,13-14 with n. 14.
7. Commandments (from the gospels, the Pauline and Catholic Epistles, and the Prophets).
8. About the Sacraments (anonymous).