Commentarius in Boethium
- Commentarius in Boethium
- Trivet, Nicholas, 1258?-1328
- Published / Created
- s. XIV^^2 [ca. 1350-1400]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on parchment (thick, mottled) of Nicolas Trevet, Commentarius in Boethium.
Binding: Nineteenth century. Brown, hard-grained goatskin, blind- and gold-tooled.
Large initial, f. 1r, in red, with black penwork designs (worn). Plain initials and paragraph marks, in red, throughout. Spaces left for rubrics.
Script: Written in neat round gothic by one scribe who also made corrections to the text.
Several folios, including first and last, are illegible in sections due to rubbing.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 198
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Nicolas Trevet, Commentarius in Boethium. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 198.
- Orbis Record
- More Information