[Autograph letter signed] 1806 June 16, [to] John Nichols, Edinburgh
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Autograph letter signed] 1806 June 16, [to] John Nichols, Edinburgh
- [Autograph letter signed] 1806 June 16, [to] John Nichols, Edinburgh
- Tytler, Henry William, 1752-1808
- Published / Created
- 1806 June 16
Concerning the forthcoming publication of his translation of Silius Italicus, and sends a list of subscribers.
Enclosure: List of subscribers to Silius Italicus.
Imperfect: both the letter and subscription list are mutilated with loss of text.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- OSB MSS FILE 15384
- Collection Title
- Osborn Manuscript Files
- Collection Date
- 14th - 20th century
- Collection Note
- "T". TYTLER, HENRY WILLIAM, 1752-1808
- Container / Volume
- Folder 15384
View item information in Archives at Yale
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)