Ketubah : Haifa, Israel, 1939, March 12
- Ketubah : Haifa, Israel, 1939, March 12
- Published / Created
- 1939 March 12
- Publication Place
- Haifa, Israel
- Marriage contract, printed form completed in manuscript, blue ink on paper, dated 21st of Adar 5699 at Hefah (1939). The text is flanked by two columns containing blessings for the bride and groom. Above the text is a circle flanked by rampant lions with
Bride: Minah bat Hayim Yedidiyah.
Bridegroom: Shimshon ben Yekuti'el Toretski ha-Levi.
Witnesses: Nisan Shteynberg and one other.
44 x 29 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Official Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE)
- Call Number
- Hebrew MSS suppl 159 (Broadside)
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- mixed material
- Subject (Geographic)
- Haifa (Israel) --Religious life and customs
- Subject (Name)
Minah bat Hayim Yedidiyah
Shimshon ben Yekuti'el Toretski ha-Levi
- Subject (Topic)
Ketubah --Israel --Haifa
Prenuptial agreements (Jewish law)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record