Early version: parts for trebles 1-4
The digital version of this work is restricted due to copyright or other restrictions.
- Early version: parts for trebles 1-4
Fletcher, Phineas, 1582-1650, librettist
Walton, William, 1902-1983
- Published / Created
Seven individual parts for an earlier version, for first, second, third, and fourth trebles, and a second copy of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th treble parts written in pencil on both sides of three smaller strips of paper.
Craggs number: C.1
Holograph manuscript score.
Original version, scored for treble voices (SSAA)
Text by Phineas Fletcher.
19 x 25 cm. and smaller
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 601
- Collection Title
- Frederick R. Koch Collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Koch, Frederick R. (Frederick Robinson), collector
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Alphabetical Name List. Walton, William. MUSIC. A Litany (chorus)
- Container / Volume
- Box 59 | Folder 1362
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- Yale Community Only
- Copyright Oxford University Press. Permission of the Press is required to publish Walton's works in any format. To learn more, contact Oxford University Press.
- William Walton, A Litany. Frederick R. Koch Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)