Alcatraz, Menominee, Richmond
- Alcatraz, Menominee, Richmond
- Erdoes, Richard, 1912-
- Published / Created
- 1975-1983, undated
- The description of this slide reflects the way that Erdoes organized 35mm slides. Erdoes arranged his slides in labeled containers that were sub-divided into labeled sections. The title for this image has been transcribed from its sub-section label; images of other slides from the same sub-section share the container title. The date listed here reflects a span of known dates associated the sub-section. In some cases, titles have been expanded to note particular individuals who appear frequently and who were identified by Erdoes in captions. Individual slide captions have not been transcribed or captured during digitization.
2 x 2 in.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Slides (photographs)
- Subject (Geographic)
- Alcatraz Island (Calif.)--History--Indian occupation, 1969-1971--Pictorial works
- Subject (Name)
- Menominee Indians--Government relations
- Subject (Topic)
Indian activists--North America
Indians of North America --Civil rights --20th century
Access And Usage Rights
- Copyright Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
- Richard Erdoes Papers. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record