"The names of the Peeres of England according to their creation and Presidency"
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > "The names of the Peeres of England according to their creation and Presidency"
- "The names of the Peeres of England according to their creation and Presidency"
- Browne, John, 1608?-1691
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
Autograph MS. Original list made in about 1660, but the peers created in 1661 have been added. f.24.
39.6 x 31.2 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- OSBORN FB157
- Collection Title
- [Parliamentary speeches, debates, bills, etc. and other miscellaneous manuscripts and printed documents]
- Collection Date
- [mostly 1600's]
- Collection Note
- Osborn fb157. BROWNE, JOHN, D.1691
- Container / Volume
- Box 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Parliamentary Speeches, Debates, Bills, etc. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)