Handbill. Mass Meeting
The digital version of this work is restricted to the Yale Community.
- Handbill. Mass Meeting
- International Peace Mission Movement (Kingston, New York)
- Published / Created
- 1941 Oct 12
- Verso blank.
- 1 folder (1 l.) ; 27 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 36
- Collection Title
- Printed ephemera of African American political activism and arts
- Collection Created
- circa 1913-1990
- Collection Date
- circa 1913-1990 (bulk 1963-1976).
- Collection Note
- Series I. Ephemera. International Peace Mission Movement (Kingston, New York)
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 64
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Geographic)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Race relations
- Subject (Name)
Black Panther Party--Ephemera
Communist Party of the United States of America--Ephemera
Peace and Freedom Party (U.S.)--Ephemera
- Subject (Topic)
African Americans--Civil rights--Ephemera
Civil rights movements--United States--Ephemera
Political activists--United States--Ephemera
Access And Usage Rights
- Yale Community Only
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Printed Ephemera Related to African American Political Activism and Arts. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record