Business cards. Harry A. Vodery
The digital version of this work is restricted due to copyright or other restrictions.
- Business cards. Harry A. Vodery
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (Northeastern Region)
- Published / Created
- circa 1965
- Verso blank.
- 1 folder (1 l.) ; 6 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 36
- Collection Title
- Printed ephemera of African American political activism and arts
- Collection Created
- circa 1913-1990
- Collection Date
- circa 1913-1990 (bulk 1963-1976).
- Collection Note
- Series I. Ephemera. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (Northeastern Region)
- Container / Volume
- Box 1 | Folder 90
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
business cards (AAT)
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Geographic)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Race relations
- Subject (Name)
Black Panther Party--Ephemera
Communist Party of the United States of America--Ephemera
Peace and Freedom Party (U.S.)--Ephemera
- Subject (Topic)
African Americans--Civil rights--Ephemera
Civil rights movements--United States--Ephemera
Political activists--United States--Ephemera
Access And Usage Rights
- Yale Community Only
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Printed Ephemera Related to African American Political Activism and Arts. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)