Programm des Staatlichen Bauhauses in Weimar
- Programm des Staatlichen Bauhauses in Weimar
- Bauhaus, Feininger, Lyonel, 1871-1956, and Gropius, Walter, 1883-1969
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Walter Gropius, Manifest und Programm des staatlichen Bauhauses in Weimar, April 1919. Four pages, printed on green paper, with an original woodblock illustration by Lyonel Feininger depicting the Bauhaus as a “Cathedral of Socialism.”
- Dated on p. : April 1919.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- 2009 +357
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record