Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Pan-American
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York]
Contemporary copy. Pan-American Photo Service, photographers.
Partially obscured, recto: Proofs only.
1 photographic print
25.3 x 20.4 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 49
- Collection Title
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938
- Collection Date
- circa 1850-2005 (Bulk: 1900-1976)
- Collection Note
- Series IX. Photographs. Formal Portraits of James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson. Grace Nail Johnson
- Container / Volume
- Box 103 | Folder 864
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)