Balch, Eliza Vaughan, Mrs. (circa 1798-circa 1871)
- Balch, Eliza Vaughan, Mrs. (circa 1798-circa 1871)
- Published / Created
- circa 1860
- Publication Place
- New York
- Includes portraits of Richard Floyd Blydenburgh (circa 1836-1866) and George De Revere (born 1825)
- Active in New York City, 1854-1860. Also known as Mrs. Aaron Leland Balch.
1 photographic print
9 x 5.4 cm. on mount 10 x 6.1 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 690
- Collection Title
- Julia Driver collection of women in photography
- Collection/Other Creator
- Driver, Julia, 1961-, collector
- Collection Date
- 1845-1940 (Bulk: 1855-1900)
- Collection Note
- Series II. Card Photographs and Other Photographic Materials. Photographic Materials
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 3 | Folder 47
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Julia Driver Collection of Women in Photography. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record