Map of a survey of the Mokelumne Hill Canal and a reconnoissance of the adjoining country / [cartographic material]
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Map of a survey of the Mokelumne Hill Canal and a reconnoissance of the adjoining country / [cartographic material]
- Map of a survey of the Mokelumne Hill Canal and a reconnoissance of the adjoining country / [cartographic material]
- Goddard, George H. (George Henry), 1817-1906, cartographer
- Britton & Rey, publisher.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- S[an] Francisco and United States California San Francisco
- Lith of Britton & Rey
BEIN Broadsides Zc72 855gn: Mounted on linen. Autograph: H.W. Turner. Withdrawn stamp: Map Collection, University of California Library.
Oriented with north toward upper right.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows settlements, roads, ditches, flumes, etc.
Includes table of distances.
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
- 1 map ; 31 x 57 cm, on sheet 43 x 67 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale [ca. 1:73,000]
- (W 120°59ʹ--W 120°32ʹ/N 38°25ʹ--N 38°08ʹ).
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- BrSides Zc72 855gn
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Library copies (Provenance)
Release stamps (Provenance)
- Resource Type
- cartographic image
- Subject (Geographic)
Calaveras County (Calif.)
Mokelumne Hill Canal (Calif.)
- Subject (Topic)
Canals > California > Calaveras County > Maps
Calaveras County (Calif.) > Maps
Mokelumne Hill Canal (Calif.) > Maps
California > Calaveras County
Turner, H. W. (Henry Ward), 1857- > Autograph
University of California (1868-1952). Library > Stamp
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)