Roll Number IV
- Roll Number IV
- From the Collection: Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964
- Published / Created
- 1932 February 20-22
- February 20, 1932: Donald Angus, Prentiss Taylor, and Carl Van Vechten. February 22, 1932: Artwork, Antonio Salemme, Ethel Waters, 1928, sculpture. Still lifes including African American male busts, each holding cigarette and matches, and an African American male head cast iron coin bank; an African drum; a Porcelain cat and two porcelain birds, and a porcelain figure of Pan and ivy plant.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 1050
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
- Box 566, folder 10466
Access And Usage Rights
- Photographs by Carl Van Vechten are used with permission of the Van Vechten Trust; permission of the Trust is required to publish Van Vechten photographs in any format. To contact the Van Vechten Trust, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carl Van Vechten Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)