G54: To Thomas Connolly
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Manuscripts in the Richard Gimbel Collection of Charles Dickens (GEN MSS 1998) > Series II: Autograph Letters & Documents > G53-G54: To Thomas Connolly > G54: To Thomas Connolly
- G54: To Thomas Connolly
- From the Collection: Gimbel, Richard
From the Collection: Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870
From the Collection: Cruikshank, George, 1792-1878
- Published / Created
- 1852 February 5
- Autograph letter, signed, of 5 February 1852, published in Nonesuch II, page 376. Connolly's copy of his reply to Dickens is written on this letter.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1998
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
- Box 8, folder 74
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Manuscripts in the Richard Gimbel Collection of Charles Dickens. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)