Lillian Goldman Law Library > L'Amour avocat
- L'Amour avocat
- Alternative Title
Postcards depicting a child posed as advocate, with cupid's wings
Legally themed postcards depicting a child advocate with cupid's wings
Montbertrand, Lois S.
Bergeret, Albert, 1859-1932, photographer.
A. Bergeret et Cie., publisher.
- Published / Created
- [approximately 1905]
- Publication Place
- Nancy [France]
- Phototypie A. Bergeret et Cie
Series of 6 numbered postcards, with narrative captions. The narrative is the French version of He loves me/He loves me not. Child advocate with cupid's wings
Date from postmark.
Accompanied by translation.
Include manuscript notes.
Also available in original print http://morris.law.yale.edu/record=b1281724
Digital reproduction. New Haven, Connecticut: Yale Law Library, 2019 LM ZA Postcards v.1 no.8 tall.
Online resource; description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource (6 postcards) :
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Lillian Goldman Law Library
- Call Number
- LM ZA Postcards v.1 no.8 tall
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Caricatures and cartoons
Illustrated law Children
- black and white.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
- Ecole de Nancy (Group of artists)
- Subject (Topic)
Conduct of court proceedings
Law > France > Humor
Law > France > Caricatures and cartoons
Lawyers > France > Caricatures and cartoons
Conduct of court proceedings > France > Humor
Ecole de Nancy (Group of artists)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Object ID (OID)