De venatione [Latin]
- De venatione [Latin]
- Bonisoli, Ognibene, ca. 1412-1474 and Xenophon
- Published / Created
- s. XV^^ex [late 15th century]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on paper (highly polished) of Xenophon, De venatione, translated into Latin by Leonicenus Omnibonus and preceded by a dedicatory epistle to John Tiptoft. and Xenophon's De venatione translated into Latin by Leonicenus Omnibonus and preceded by a dedicatory epistle to John Tiptoft.
Binding: s. xix.
 28 l.
210 x 140 (130 x 95) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 149
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
Schwerdt, C. F. G. R. (Charles Francis George Richard), 1862-1939 --Bookplate
Wagstaff, David, 1882-1951 --Bookplate
Worcester, John Tiptoft, Earl of, 1427-1470
- Subject (Topic)
Hunting--Early works to 1800
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 149. and Xenophon, De Venatione. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information