Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Malkow, Michael
- Malkow, Michael
- Spies, August Vincent Theodore, 1855-1887
- Published / Created
- 1883 Oct 22
- Publication Place
- New York
Here, Malkow if sending Spies some articles in his own translation from the Russian. He also has another article on the Dekabrists and secret revolutionary clubs in Russia in the 1820's. M. would like to come to Chicago but feels that it is "never granted the Prolitarian to transform his desires into reality" 'He is, alas, not quite as lonely there as he thinks.'
- Accompanied by FBA catalog card
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 516
- Collection Title
- Haymarket Affair Collection
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. Haymarket Trial Evidence. OTHER PAPERS SEIZED FROM DEFENDANTS. Correspondence. August Spies
- Container / Volume
- Box 2 | Folder 37
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Haymarket Affair Collection. Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)