[Studio portrait of woman in black]
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Studio portrait of woman in black]
- [Studio portrait of woman in black]
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Cincinnati (Ohio)
Stamped recto: Mrs. Chas. Waldack's Photographic Studio.
1 photographic print
13.5 x 10.2 cm. on mount 16.5 x 10.8 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2600
- Collection Title
- Peter Palmquist collection of women in photography
- Collection/Other Creator
- Palmquist, Peter E., collector
- Collection Date
- circa 1840-2017
- Collection Note
- Series II. Photographic Materials. Waldack, Mary, Mrs. (born circa 1849)
- Container / Volume
- Box 328 | Folder 2392
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Peter Palmquist Collection of Women in Photography. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)