[Photograph : Studio portrait of woman with lace collar]
- [Photograph : Studio portrait of woman with lace collar]
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Albuquerque (N.M.)
Also known as Mrs. John G. Albright, Emma L. Luse, or Mrs. Franc Luse Albright.
Imperfect: Damaged at upper left corner.
Stamped verso: Mrs. Albright's art parlors, Albuquerque, N.M.
1 photographic print
18.7 x 9.7 cm. on mount 21 x 10.2 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2600
- Collection Title
- Peter Palmquist collection of women in photography
- Collection/Other Creator
- Palmquist, Peter E., collector
- Collection Date
- circa 1840-2017
- Collection Note
- Series II. Photographic Materials. Albright, Emma L., Mrs. (circa 1850-1912)
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 216 | Folder 110
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Peter Palmquist Collection of Women in Photography. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record