Patton Studio (in Series IX, Photographs)
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Patton Studio (in Series IX, Photographs)
- Patton Studio (in Series IX, Photographs)
- Patton, James Calvin --Photographer
- Published / Created
- circa 1920-1930
- Publication Place
- Indianapolis (Ind.)
Embossed recto: Patton Studio, 422 Indiana Ave, Indianapolis, Ind.
Inscribed recto: To Jack from Jim.
1 photographic print
34 x 24.7 cm. on mount 34 x 26 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 49
- Collection Title
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938
- Collection Date
- circa 1850-2005 (Bulk: 1900-1976)
- Collection Note
- Series IX. Photographs. Formal Portraits.
- Container / Volume
- Box 142 | Folder 1165
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)