Moralia in Job
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Moralia in Job
- Moralia in Job
- Gregory, I, Pope, ca. 540-604, creator
- I, Pope, Gregory, ca. 540-604
- Published / Created
- between 1375 and 1400
- Publication Place
- Italy (Tuscany)
Binding: Plain vellum over boards. Endleaves from a 14th-century breviary.
Blanks not digitized.
Cite as: Pope Gregory I, Moralia in Iob. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
Manuscript on paper of Gregory I, Pope, Moralia in Iob. Books 1-4 translated into Italian by Zanobi de Strata. Copied in Italian humanist cursive.
Numerous errors in modern foliation. Foliation follows finding aid description. Ff. 134 and 143 misbound, transposed. [Also 104 and 113?]
Several watermarks, most indeterminate, but one resembling Piccard, vol. 10, II 307 (Pavia, 1397-99).
- ff. i + i + 201 + i + i : paper ; 221 x 149 (149 x 109) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 672
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information