Ambrotype of an unidentified woman
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Ambrotype of an unidentified woman
- Ambrotype of an unidentified woman
- Mason, John T., b. 1822.
- Published / Created
John T. Mason emigrated to California in 1854. He worked on river steamers in the area of Sacramento, and in 1861 he began ranching in Colusa County.
Purchased from William P. Wreden on the William Robertson Coe Fund, 1964.
- 1 ambrotype in box ; 2 x 8.5 x 9.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2173
- Collection Title
- John T. Mason diaries
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 2 | Folder 14
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- John T. Mason Diaries. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information