[Fanny seated on Glacier Point, 3250 feet above Yosemite Valley]. A44
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Fanny seated on Glacier Point, 3250 feet above Yosemite Valley]. A44
- [Fanny seated on Glacier Point, 3250 feet above Yosemite Valley]. A44
- Published / Created
Emil Burgermeister, mountaineer, who with his wife Fanny trekked through the national parks and forests of California, Oregon, and Washington from the 1910s through the early 1930s.
- Geographic views identified after the Burgermeister's death by Oliver Kehrlein, a mountaineer-photographer.
1 lantern slide
10.1 x 8.2 cm.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 240
- Collection Title
- Emil Burgermeister mountaineering views of California and Washington
- Collection/Other Creator
- Burgermeister, Emil, 1874-1957
- Collection Created
- Container / Volume
- Box 3
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
Glacier Point. (Calif.)--Pictorial works
United States--West (U.S.)
Yosemite National Park (Calif.)--Pictorial works.
Yosemite Valley (Calif.)--Pictorial works.
- Subject (Name)
- Burgermeister, Frances, 1881-1942
- Subject (Topic)
Landscape photography--United States.
Mountaineering--West (U.S.)--Pictorial works.
National parks and reserves--United States--Pictorial works.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)